Now included FREE with THE FORGOTTEN CHILD
—‘A Baby and A Wedding’ is the sequel to the moving story ‘The Forgotten Child’- Eddy Allen
From New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart, comes A BABY AND A WEDDING, The Outsider Series bridge short story. The events of this 10,000+ short story take place between the events of the #1 Amazon Bestselling Romance THE FORGOTTEN CHILD and FALLEN HERO.
Praise for A Baby And A Wedding….
—“Really nice conclusion to the first book.” Amazon Reviewer – Slinkydennis
—“I was nervous that something was going to go wrong for Emily and could not put it down.”- Teacher
“Are you okay, Emily?”
“Brad, did you change your mind? Don’t you want to marry me?” Her voice sounded strangely distant, like a lost little girl. Her throat ached as she fought to hold back the tears as she felt her fairy tale dream being wrenched away.
Getting married and having a baby … for Emily and Brad everything was perfect, or so they thought until an unexpected surprise threatens to derail their happy day.
—“The story was a perfect follow up to The Forgotten Child Reviewer-Kate Voss
—“Full of suspense, hope to find many more of the same stories.” Newchick
—“Well written set of stories. This book had me hooked from the beginning”Karen
THE OUTSIDER SERIES in order:
1. The Forgotten Child: (Brad & Emily) #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER in Romance Series & Western Fiction ~ How do you tell a man there is something wrong this his child?
2. A Baby And A Wedding: (A bridge short story)
3. Fallen Hero: (Andy, Jed & Diana) A cowboy who walked away from his family’s fortune. A woman who returned for justice. What they didn’t expect was to find love.
4. The Search: (A bridge short story) – When her husband goes missing she’s forced to call the one man she shouldn’t.
5. The Awakening: (Andy & Laura) A young woman who’s lost everything, and the wealthy rancher who must choose between his family’s power and his conscience to help her.
6. Secrets: (Jed & Diana, featuring all the Friessens) “Jed always told me he’d take care of everything. And I believed him, I trusted him, I loved him.”
7. Runaway: (Andy & Laura) Andy sets out to bring his runaway bride home. But when he finds her, he’s in for a big surprise.
8. Overdue: (A bridge short story) Diana and Jed are having a baby.
9. The Unexpected Storm: (Neil & Candy) He can have any woman except the one he wants.
10. The Wedding: (Neil & Candy) A man who’s always planned everything, and a woman who’s struggled alone. The Wedding will change their lives forever.
Or grab The Outsider Series: The Complete Omnibus Collection which includes all the books and short stories in this emotionally charged romance series.
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lorhainne Eckhart recently received the 2016 Readers’ Favorite Award for Suspense and Romance for her two titles Vanished & The Bloodline. With over fifty titles under her belt, her big family romance series are loved by fans worldwide. Books that celebrate love, family, commitment, hope, and making a relationship work. With flawed strong characters, characters you can relate to. Lorhainne writes the kind of books she wants to read. She is frequently a top 100 bestselling author in multiple genres, such as romance, western, military and mystery/suspense. She has written multiple series, including The Outsider, Walk the Right Road, The Wilde Brothers, Saved, The Friessens, Married in Montana, Kate and Walker and her newest series, THE MCCABE BROTHERS, a spin-off the bestselling FRIESSEN series.