In this complete collection of 10 western romances, follow the strong, sexy Friessen men as they find love and stand by their family through thick and thin.
Fall in love with the Friessen men and the women they love in New York Times & USA TODAY Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart’s big family romance series.
—”Loved this book series! I just couldn’t get enough of the characters, and ended up reading the whole set in a day.”Reviewer – Jen
—”I loved all these books. All about the cowboys and their lives. Love at first sight and the things they will do for love. I couldn’t put them down.” Reviewer – Suzanne
—”Wonderful read if you want to experience all the passions that make real life. For example, love of family, loyalty, honor, indecision, misplaced loyalty, feelings of inadequacy — just the gamut of emotions.”– Reviewer, Alma
In THE OUTSIDER SERIES: THE COMPLETE OMNIBUS COLLECTION, included are all the books and short stories of the hot and sexy Friessen men and the strong and vulnerable women they love.
1. The Forgotten Child: How do you tell a man there is something wrong with his child?
2. A Baby and a Wedding: (The Forgotten Child to Fallen Hero bridge short story of Brad & Emily’s wedding)
3. Fallen Hero: A cowboy who walked away from his family’s fortune. A woman who returned for justice. What they didn’t expect was to find love.
4. The Search: (Fallen Hero to The Awakening bridge short story of Andy, Jed and Diana)- When her husband goes missing she’s forced to call the one man she shouldn’t.
5. The Awakening: A young woman who’s lost everything, and the wealthy rancher who saves her.
6. Secrets: “Jed always told me he’d take care of everything. And I believed him, I trusted him, I loved him.”
7. Runaway: Andy sets out to bring his runaway bride home. But when he finds her, he’s in for a big surprise.
8. Overdue: (Runaway to The Unexpected Storm bridge short story. Jed and Diana are having a baby.)
9. The Unexpected Storm: He can have any woman, except the one he wants.
10. The Wedding: A man who’s always planned everything, and a woman who’s struggled alone–The Wedding will change their lives forever.